Mobile ID is the common solution of Swiss cellular telephone providers. It is the simplest and most secure method of logging in to all participating websites.
Mobile ID combines physical and digital protection. It is one of the most secure two-factor authentications in the world.
Log in without additional auxiliary devices. Thanks to Mobile ID, you only need your smartphone. With just one number, you have access to your private and business accounts.
PostFinance is also supporting Mobile ID for free now!
Connect your E-Finance with Mobile ID
1. Order your Mobile ID Ready SIM cardOrder Now
2. Activate Mobile ID on your SIM card.
3. Connect your E-Finance with Mobile ID
Once you have activated the Mobile ID-compatible SIM card with your mobile provider and defined your Mobile ID PIN, Mobile ID must be registered once with the card reader and PostFinance ID. In order to do that, please follow this steps:
- Go to the e-finance login page at www.postfinance.ch.
- Click on PostFinance ID.
- Log in with your e-finance number, password and card reader. A user identification, if available, must also be entered.
- After logging in, move the mouse over your username in the top-right hand corner and select “Settings and services”.
- Select “Register Mobile ID” in the “Login” section.
- Enter your telephone number, select the reference account and accept the Subscriber Conditions.
- This page informs you that your registration request has been sent to the relevant number.
- You will receive the registration authentication request on your mobile phone.
- Confirm the registration request.
- Enter your Mobile ID PIN .and press “Send”.
- This completes the registration and you can now use Mobile ID with e-finance.
- Remote Desktop
- B2B Portals
- CRM / ERP Systems
- Intranet Applications
- Web Portals
- Mobile Apps
- Cloud Services
- Citizen Portals
Mobile ID supports all popular devices and operating systems such as Apple iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Microsoft Windows Phone or Symbian. Because your code is stored on your SIM card, you can change your device at any time.